How to PlayMinigamesForumsDonate

Star Party Live on NON US Servers

All official StarParty announcements and news will be posted here.

Star Party Live on NON US Servers

Postby admin » Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:27 pm

Star Party is now live on EU, Korea ans SEA due to persistent requests. Please note this is the RTC version and not the official release. The official release is still in development at this time. Thanks everyone!
admin
Site Admin

Re: Star Party Live on NON US Servers

Postby token » Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:17 am

Hell, it's about time!

Thanks a lot man, much appreciated
token

Postby Vogelmonster » Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:46 pm

I searched the map in EU region and cant find it. Have you removed the map from the EU region?
Vogelmonster

Postby Fenix » Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:02 pm

Vogelmonster wrote:I searched the map in EU region and cant find it. Have you removed the map from the EU region?

Sorry for the late answer. Thanks for bringing this here. I did not notice. The map is really missing somehow. I'll ask themusic and bring back any news whenever i can.
Fenix

Postby chriser » Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:14 pm

please take care about the map not available on EU. we really wanted to play it but it was not available :(
chriser

Postby David » Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:23 am

Hello.
I want to confirm that Star Party is not available at EU region. I have the game on bookmark, when i click the ''play'' button it says ''the game is removed''. Since the last update (January 9, 2015) several weeks after that (no more than a month) the game is missing. I went to NA region once to check if the game is available there and i was surprised from the result. The game was available and even with higher update (2 new mini games).
By reading the previous posts i can see i am not the only one who is wondering about the disappearing of this great game, and i am sure i wont be the only person happy to see Star Party back in EU. (Even if not with the latest updates)
It is almost a year since the game is removed from the EU region so if there is a decision about the game to not be uploaded at EU region please let us know.
David

Postby payne » Tue May 03, 2016 10:47 am

Has this problem been fixed?

I will be back home mid-May and might try to get back on helping out this project get a bit further.
payne

Postby David » Sat May 07, 2016 4:42 am

payne wrote:Has this problem been fixed?

I will be back home mid-May and might try to get back on helping out this project get a bit further.

No, the problem is not fixed yet. The game is still missing from Europe Region.
David

Return to Announcements